Post 9: A Movie Scene I love.


Dear All:

For Post 9,  we'll write about scenes we like. So for this post:

In 190 words, WRITE ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE, BOOK, OR SERIES SCENE:
Mention:
- What the movie is about.
- Who acts or directs the movie.
- Brief outline of the scene and argument why you like it.









Example:

My favourite movie scene:

I am a big fan of watching movies, I have watched many but I have a huge problem with my memory. It’s just I cannot remember any movie straight away!, I have to think it over to remember the plot, and this time has not been the exception and to write about my favourite movie scene, I’ve had to go over several movies so as to remember.

Party Monster is a movie depicting the story of rise and fall of the infamous New York City party promoter Michael Alig. It is an American factually based biographical drama film directed by Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato, and starring Macaulay Culkin as the drug-addled "king of the Club Kids". 

My favourite scene is when, in the movie, the movement of party-fabulous-kids decided to make a party in the back part of a big truck. As people, all in very fancy dresses, go in the truck, the director shows us a closeup of the driver, who happens to be a drag queen, she is swallowing some pill, and guess what... it’s Marilyn Manson!!! 

There is another scene I love a lot in which Macaulay Culkin is taught on “how to be Fab”, and his friend gives him all the hints and clues on how to become a popular guy in the very competitive New York scene.

I love this movie for its music, for it’s very “light” but yet amusing, and in particular I love this scenes because I find them hilarious and extravagant, just the way I am, well, a little bit.
Here I give you the two scenes I selected.

______________________________________________________________

- Comments:  leave a comment on your teacher's post + 3 of your classmates posts
- Word Count: 190 words




Comments

  1. I see the scene now, I really like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem of memory :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally just saw the scene and I really like it too, maybe I see the complete movie one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like marilyn manson so much I didn't know she was in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen that movie! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not seen many movies in my life if I'm honest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Lovera Marilyn Manson but I never saw the movie

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is amazing, i Will see that movie!

    ReplyDelete

  9. the movie is very entertaining, and its music enchanted me too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 6: Sexism Shown in a Fiction Character that I Love.

Post 8 : A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester