FIRST ENTRY: AUTOBIOGRAPHIES

1st Term 2019 / LEVEL 3 >> Blog Session 1 (Week 3) >> My Auto Biography


In week N° 3, and as the first post of this semester,  the students have to write their auto biographies.
They have to include:

- Birth info
- Studies info (elementary/high school/ univ)
- Family Info
- Hobbies
- Others... (pics for example) WHY HAVE I DECIDED TO BECOME A JOURNALIST/FILMAKER

> Number of words: 100 (minimum) +/ 20%
> Make comments on three of your classmates posts + a comment on your teacher post as well.

__________________________________________________________________________________

MY EXAMPLE:
SAMPLE:

[*]I was born far south, well, not so far, just 510 km south from the capital.
My home city used to be Concepción, where in 1985 I was born; but when I was 5 years old my Father got a job in another city so we had to move to Los Angeles.
Los Ángeles is a small city, at about 180 km from Concepción, it's a service and pulp-industry town, and it is also the capital city of the Bio-Bio Province.
The city is sourrounded by very green landscapes and because of the pulp industry, the sorroundings nowadays, is nearly covered with pine trees and eucalyptus, which are used for the production of the raw material used to make paper.
My father, who is an engineer, and my mother, who is a housewife, took us all with them and I ended up being raised in this new town. I also went to school there. I spent all my life, from 1st primary to 4th high school in catholic institutions.
My hobbies were not many, I used to play volleyball, I took guitar lessons, but finally, I think the most enjoyable hobby was to learn new languages, and because there were not many options, I studied English.
After graduation I went college and finally I got to Santiago where I have been living for the past 5 years.


I hope my future helps me keep my southern roots and perhaps, I will come back to the south....one day.

Comments

  1. I have never visited Concepción, but I went to Los Angeles last summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Concepcion is a lovely city. I wanna come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister also studied English and she´s very good with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Concepción because is the city of the rock! I traveled there the last summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is sad that the industries reemplace native trees for pine trees and eucalyptus only for money :C

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you come back to the south, it´s very healthy and cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. I go to a catholic institutions too,but only from 1st primary to 6th primary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to go visit Concepcion someday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Play volleyball some day, I love play over all in the night

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like play volleyball to, it's a grat sport. I hope that we can play a game of volleyball with the rest of the class.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also like to learn lenguages! and also I was all my life in catholic institucions. I have never gone to Concepcion, but I went to Los Angeles. It´s very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My biggest fear as a girl was to enter a Catholic institution.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never been good at volleyball :c

    ReplyDelete

  15. I would like to travel to the south of Chile, I like its colorful landscapes I hope I can fulfill it some day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 6: Sexism Shown in a Fiction Character that I Love.

Post 8 : A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester

Post 9: A Movie Scene I love.